Call for Special Issue
Dear colleagues, We invite you to submit your manuscript to an upcoming special issue of the Archives of Neuroscience on Brain Mapping, which is dedicated to anatomy and function of the brain and spinal cord through the use of imaging, immunohistochemistry, molecular & optogenetics, stem cell and cellular biology, engineering, neurophysiology and nanotechnology.
- Potential research topic that may be addressed include: Brain Mapping and Therapeutics.
- This issue will be publish in collaboration with Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics (SBMT)
The best paper will be select for paper presentation in the 2019 Annual World Congress, to be held March 15th to March 17th 2019, Los Angeles,
Prior to submitting your research, please read Instructions for authors page.
The submission deadline is January 01, 2019.
All manuscripts should be submitted through online submission system till January 1, 2019.
Authors should select "SPECIAL ISSUE" as the "Manuscript Type". In the cover letter, authors should note that their submission targets the Special Issue on Brain Mapping. Authors will be notified no later than March 31, 2019 about the preliminary decision regarding whether their manuscript will proceed to the next round of review.
For additional information regarding the special issue, please contact the managing editor and guest editors.
- Guest editor: Babak Kateb, Scientific Director of SBMT and Brain Mapping Foundation, USA
- Editors in chief: Madjid Samii and Zahid Hussain Khan, Brain and Spinal Injury Research Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Managing editor: Parisa Bahmani, Brain and Spinal Injury Research Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran ([email protected])